(upbeat music) – Hi guys, welcome back to – [All] The YouTube Family! – And welcome to family game night. (cheering and clapping) – All righty. So we have a super fun
game tonight planned, but before we do, we want to
have your opinion on something. – Over here we have a
full closet of Pikmi Pops. Look how cool, you guys. (sings) Oh, wow. (all awing) Look, so we’ve got
little Pikmis at the top, medium Pikmis in the middle, giant Pikmis on the bottom. Look, we even have a fashion mirror. So I’m gonna do a Pikmi
Pop video on my channel, but I need your help with a video idea. So comment down below, what should I do with all these Pikmi
Pops on AllAroundAudrey? Leave some down below,
and I’ll check them out. And we want to thank Moose Toys for sending us this Pikmi Style Wardrobe. – [Katie] All right, so what
are we playing tonight, David? – Flying Sushi Kitchen. (cheering and applause) And we’d like to thank Redwood Ventures for sending us this game. – But before we get playing that, we also have another
question for you guys, and the question is — Drum roll please. (drum pops) What game should we play
next for family game night? Should we play Pop Rocket, where you have to catch all
the stars when he pops to win, Hackathon, where you have to keep talking to decode before the time runs out, or Pimple Pete, where you
have to pull out the pimples without popping them,
otherwise you’ll get squirted. Let us know in the comments down below what games you wanna see on our next family game night video. – [Katie] Okay, David. How do
we play Flying Sushi Kitchen? – Okay, this is super easy to play. So what it is, is you’ve
got some playing cards here, you pull a playing card, and you have to put these
pieces of sushi on the bamboo. Now then, based upon the
card, you either have a green or a red, but you’ve gotta press. The green button is a
regular 60-second order. The red is a expedited 45-second order, which means it’s harder
to get it taken care of. Sometimes you have these little extras, whether it be the wasabi or the ginger, that you have to pick up
with the sushi as well, so it makes it a little bit harder. But the harder it is, the
more money you can earn. The person who wins the
most money wins the game. All right. So we’re gonna have Mom
be the camera person, I’m gonna be the referee, and each child is going to have —
– [Katie] Ooh, show them. – Their own set of chopsticks
and their own sushi trays. – Aw, I wanted to go with green
’cause my pants are green! Oh, man. – Here’s blue. – I guess I get blue, that’s okay. – [Katie] Blue’s my
favorite; it’s the best. – Are you guys ready? – Okay, I feel like you — – There are some different cards in here, some challenge cards,
and some other types. I’ll explain those if we get them. All right, the person who gets $25 worth of sushi orders completed wins the game. The way that we start
this out to determine who goes first is I put a sushi
ball on each bamboo stick, I’m gonna turn on the order. The person who gets their
first piece of sushi is the first player to go. Are you guys ready? – Oh no.
– Yup. – Set, go. – No! – Wait where does it fall out? – Yeah! – Oh, Jake got his down
first in the nick of time. So Jake is gonna go first. – Man, that’s hard. – So Jake drew card where
he’s gotta have two pieces of sushi, and he gets two extras. So the two extras are
gonna be these gingers. – Gingers? – So, let me put this pieces
of sushi down here for you. – Okay, so we have the sushi
on the bamboo sticks now, Jake’s round is all set up. Let’s play. Good luck, Jake.
– Jake, you have 60 seconds to get these two.
– [Katie] ‘Kay, ready? – If it falls off, I’m the
one who can put ’em back on. ‘Kay? Go. (buzzing) Oh, he’s going with the extras first. Going for the wasabi
which’ll give him no points if he doesn’t get the sushi balls. – [Audrey] How are you doing that? – [Jordan] What? (gasps) – [All] What? – Sorcery! – [Jordan] Jake!
– How did you do it so fast? – I think Jake is a sushi master. – Here is your two dollars. Now, you were so close,
Jake is now in the lead. Are you ready Tyler? – Okay, so what is my card? – Your card is — Oh, it’s we all play! That means everybody gets to
play when you pull all play. And the person who wins this
will receive five dollars. – I’m gonna get these! – It’s a rush order, so it’s red, and the extras, you
can get all the extras. But again, the extras don’t matter if you don’t get the sushi balls. Grab as many pieces of
the sushi as you can before the time runs out. The first one with the most
pieces of sushi wins the card. – You’re going down, guys! – Chopsticks down! – Oh, yeah, touch the table.
– Get set. Sushi on! – Dang it. – No! He stole mine! Jake! – Okay, I got one. – [Audrey] You just took
it off my chopstick. (laughing) – Gimme an extra, gimme that. I got a extra. Hey! – Ready? Sudden death, three, two, one, go! (shrieking) (laughing) (screaming) – Oh, nope. So Ty got one piece of
sushi and two extras. Jake got one piece of
sushi and only one extra. Jordan got one extra and one sushi, so the winner is Tyler. – I get five dollars! – I should’ve gone for the extras. – Gains the five dollars,
you are now in the lead. – [Audrey] I didn’t get anything. (laughing) – Audrey, you kept knocking
the sushi bowls over. – She’s like dink, dink, dink. – Jake stole my sushi roll. – [Ty] I just went — – All right, ready for
the next round Audrey? You feelin’ a little pressure? Okay, here we go. This is a three-dollar sushi order. – Oh, good. – Ready for a three-dollar sushi order?
– It’s an easy one. – This sushi order requires
you to get four pieces of sushi in 60 seconds. So this should be so easy. – [Jordan] You got this, Audrey. – I haven’t gotten
anything this whole game. – Three, two, one —
– And two extras? – Sushi on! – [Ty] Wait, what are the two extras? (laughing) – Maybe Audrey won’t get it. It’s spinning around. – I’m doing Jordan’s
method and just rolling it. – [Jordan] It’s a tiny
bit easier to just, yeah. – [Jake] I say we should have to grab it. – Oh! – [Jordan] Hey, if that method works. – One last one. – Oh, look at you!
– [Jordan] Oh, nice! – Get your extras. – Those are the hardest ones. – She’s going for some wasabi. Wasabi’s the best. For sushi.
– No, it’s not. – Now we go for ginger. – [Jake] It kind of looks like — I forgot.
– You can do it! – It stopped! – Maybe you can’t! – Stop, I’m feeling the pressure! – One more! Oh, you did it, nice! – [Jake] She got more
extras than she needed. – Audrey received three dollars for that stellar performance. – Thank you. – Round two is Jacob. It’s a five-dollar rush order. – Yeah! – You’re gonna have to earn it, bro! It’s four pieces of sushi
and one extra ginger. 45 seconds in three, two, one, go! – [Jordan] Go, Jake, go! Go, Jake, go! – [All] Go, Jake, go! Go, Jake, go! – [Ty] Go, Jake, go, do it! – Oh, good catch. – [Katie] Nice. – Oh! – [Audrey] Someone wants their food. – Someone’s gotta leave the restaurant. You’ll not get paid. – You’re not getting my order fast enough. – You better hurry, dude. (yelling) – Get your ginger. – Go, Jake, go! (yelling) – Get your ginger! – Yeah!
(cheering) – Oh!
– That was close. – Perfect timing. Jake picks up a five, but even better, takes the lead. – No!
– Yeah! Okay, I need a ten right here. I need ten. – Challenge: use the
opposite hand for this order. – Okay.
– [Jordan] What? – And it’s worth ten! – No!
– I can’t do it! It’s my left? Look how I hold it!
– You’re gonna have to try. (laughing) – You get all five. – I broke mine. – How do I do it? – Listen, ten, five, 45 seconds. – Wait, 45? – 45 seconds. – [Jordan] You’ve got this, Ty. You can do it!
– They must be really hungry. – Go. They’re super hungry, dude. They are wanting it now. – [Jordan] You got this, Ty. – You got one down. – I’m a sushi grabber. – Two — oh! (laughing) – Sushi does not like me! – Somebody wants the food, Ty. – Get your thing. – [Audrey] They want their
sushi, and they want it pronto. – Yeah! – Sushi! (screaming) – I can’t —
– You’re blocking the air. – Okay, now get your two green wasabis. Two green wasabis. – Go, Ty, go! – I can’t. I can’t use my left hand. – Do you like wasabi on your sushi? – No, I don’t like sushi. – You better just throw
it on your plate anyway. One — That’s okay, ’cause
we’re playing the rules, so you don’t have to have
the extras in this game. It’s a rule. – [Jordan] Nice. – Ty, you just took the lead. – Big time!
– Earning ten! – I gotta earn ten next round. (clapping) – I took the lead by big time. – All right, Jordan’s turn now. Five dollars, regular order,
so you got 60 seconds. This is gonna be super easy. Five pieces of sushi,
and three, two, one, go! – Got this, ‘kay, there’s one. Two, that one almost fell. – [Audrey] Wow, you’re fast. – Careful.
– Come on. – Three. This one’s my favorite, don’t ruin it. – That’s her favorite. – Four. – This one’s my favorite. – Last one. – Don’t you dare ruin my favorite. – Get two wasabis and one ginger. – [Ty] I want my wasabi and ginger. – You didn’t tell me I
had to get the wasabi! That’s the worst one! – I like wasabi with my sushi. – One.
– [Ty] And ginger. – [David] Ginger I just
like for the looks. – Two. (cheering) – Everyone, two slow claps for Jordan. (clapping) – I have ten dollars in total now. – Ty still has the lead with 15. We go to Audrey. Audrey gets a bonus tip.
– Yeah! Okay, bonus tip if you can get this order. It’s only three dollars,
but you only need four, and you get a whole minute. If you can’t do this
Audrey, I tell you what. All right, you ready? – I can do it. – Set.
– I believe I can fly. – Go! Let’s just all talk in slow motion. Two wasabis and one ginger to follow it. – I hope I get like 15 tips. – Starting to lose your touch. You have it, can you get
that angle to get that one? – That’s my favorite sushi! – Oh, can’t get it! – You just messed my favorite sushi up! – [Jordan] You’re gonna lose your tip. – Gonna lose your tip. – And then all the toppings? – Two and one. – Yeah, all the toppings. – [Jordan] How did she
pick up that wasabi? – What?
– Like a boss, like a boss, Like a boss.
– Audrey did it! Eight dollars. Are we ready, Jacob? – Yes.
– Round three. Two dollars, 60 seconds,
two pieces of sushi. – Okay.
– Go. – Can I get a bonus if
I get all of the things? – No bonus Jonases for you. – My favorite — That’s my favorite piece of sushi. – Oh, right in the air! Look at the skill. – Mad skills right there. – What? Two and two. – Two wasabi and two gingers. (gasps) – What? He just did it all in one. – Two dollars for your hard effort. – I’m still in last. Can I have another card? – Nope. All right, Jordan’s turn. – Yeah!
– Ooh! Two dollar tip. – Oh, tip! I thought it was just two dollars. (gasps) – Three dollar tip. You got a five dollar tip on the line if you can complete a
five-dollar rush order. You need to get four pieces of sushi. – That’s hard! – In 45 seconds. – Do I have to get any of these extras? – All four of ’em, and ready? – All of the extras?
– Set, go! You got tips on the
line, Jordan, that’s why. You gotta be the sushi master. – You’re gonna win the game. – This is so hard! – That one just landed in there. – No, I already had — Did I have two? – No, you had one. – This is a tricky one! – Careful.
– Jordan, let’s team up. – How?
– Let’s share our money. – Get your extras. – One.
– You got ten dollars on the line here, Jordan. – The wasabi, why? Wasabi’s so hard. – What?! – Ten!
– Yeah! Sushi flip. Oh, sushi flip. – Guess what? Jordan now takes the lead at 20. – Yes! – And I’ll play, or her next
round, she could win this game. – I’m gonna be the champion. We are the champions! – [Jake] I will win. – Now it’s my turn. – Audrey’s turn. Two dollars. (laughing) Regular order, two pieces of sushi, and I’m gonna start you now. Go! – Oh! – [Ty] Audrey, you can do this! – One more! You can do it, you can
do it, you can do it! – You can do it! – Get your ginger. Did you drop that? You gotta get it again. – [Ty] It’s my favorite piece of sushi! – Grab your ginger. Ginger! – Ginger! – Oh no. – Grab it! – She dropped it! – Got it! – That’s it, right? – Audrey gets her two dolla. – Good job, sister. Chopstick five. – Are we ready for the next round, Jacob? – Yeah. – Have you been mentally preparing? – Yes! – Physically ready? – Yeah! – Three dollars. – I’m still in last place. – Four pieces of sushi,
rush order, and go! – [Katie] He’s like “I worked so hard, and I don’t get the pay
everyone else gets.” – Oh, by the way, he’s
gotta get all extras too. All four of them. – [Katie] Uh-oh. – [Jordan] Poor Jake. – Good thing you’re the sushi master. – [Katie] Yeah, that’s true. – [Jordan] You got this, Jake. – You always get like the
first two to three perfect, but the fourth one. – [Katie] Perfect! Yeah, not for ninja master Jake. – [Jordan] The extras, however. – Yeah, the extras. – [Katie] Not his game. – I don’t know. Oh!
– [Ty] Wasabi! – [Audrey] The wasabi. – The wasabi is Audrey’s nemesis. She never gets the wasabi. – [Jordan] No, that’s me. – You did it! Good job! – Can I get five dollars? – [Katie] Who are you? – That was me, the wasabi. – [Katie] Oh, you’re
Audrey and you’re Jordan? – The wasabi was my nemesis, excuse you. – I only have 12 dollars. – Okay, Ty, you ready to tie? (gasps) Or take the lead depending
on what his card is? – [Katie] If Ty ties, he wins. – If Ty-Ty wins. No, not this one. This one’s three-dollar regular order. (cheering) 60 seconds, four pieces
of sushi, and one wasabi. Good luck. – You got this. – You got three whole
dollars on the line, bud. – Three dollars! Three dollars, you got this. – At least you got my two dollars. – Yes! – I put in more work, and
I don’t get any money! (laughing) – [David] One more. Oh, it’s going crazy. What?! – Nice. – One wasabi, one wasabi. – Go for the wasabi! – [Audrey] Go, Ty, go! – Oh, that was easy.
– [Audrey] Go, Ty, go! – You earned your three dollars. – So I have 18. – Let’s see.
– 18. – Nice. – I only have 12.
– My turn. – Okay, if this is five or more, and Jordan completes it,
– [Audrey] No! – She will win. And it’s a five! – No!
– Yeah! – It’s all five pieces
of sushi you gotta get. – 60 seconds on the clock. – And two gingers. – All right, you ready?
– Logan. Logan, do you think I’ll be able to win? – [Katie] Go, go, go!
– Oh no. – Set, and go.
– Gotta get my chopsticks. – Good luck. – Wait, I have to get two gingers as well? – Two gingers.
– Yeah, all of them. – Five pieces of sushi.
– You have to get every single extra on your plate. – And a partridge in a pear tree. – Easy, bro. – No!
– No! – Yeah!
– No! – [David] It won’t stay on. (yelling and laughing) – I need the gingers. That was easy.
– What?! ‘Kay, you’ve gotta do
your victory sushi dance. – Oh. – Victory sushi dance. Jordan won the game! – I wanna see what the next card was. Three dollars. – I actually won a game. – Everybody. (clapping) – [Katie] Slow clap for Jordan. Slow clap, slow clap. – All right, guys. That’s it for family game night. Remember to vote down below
what you’d like to see for next family game night,
whether it be Pop Rocket – Pimple Pete – Hackathon – Tell us in the comments down below. Thank you guys so much
for watching this video. If you enjoyed, give it a big thumbs up. Subscribe, turn it from
red to gray, and — – Hit the bell! – And make today an adventure! We’ll see y’all next time. – [All] Bye! (upbeat music)