I see nothing. – Shall we say hi?
– Yes. – Hi, this is HYUNGWON of MONSTA X.
– Hello, this is KIHYUN. For the first time in a while,
Kyun Chef’s Cook Cook with… This is written wrong. It says “Chae Chef”. It’s only been 15 seconds now,
you want to get it going already? It shouldn’t be “Chae Chef”.
It should be “with HYUNGWON”. It should be “with MINHYUK, with SHOWNU,”
like this. Chae Chef sounds good, though. No, there’s only 1 chef in Cook Cook. OK, oh this is making a sound. – The resolution is pretty good.
– It’s quite good. The resolution is better than
I thought it’d be. How does it feel to be on Cook Cook? Why did it take me so long?! – You don’t know?
– Why did it take so long for me to be here? – Why didn’t I come earlier?
– You should’ve come earlier. Actually, in my opinion, I think these two should’ve been switched. – “Chae Chef’s Cook Cook with Kyun Chef?”
– Right. Whoever printed this out, – made a mistake.
– We were… we were thinking about having him
on our show, when we were having a real crisis, to
a point where we almost can’t do it
on V LIVE, but HYUNGWON wanted to come on the show. Do you honestly not know
why I didn’t have you on the show? I think I have an idea. – But I can’t admit.
– You’re not THAT shameless, after all. I know my business ethics. I didn’t think you did. Do you want to see how bad I can be?
Right here at this table? – Let’s move on for now.
– Yes. On today’s “Kyun Chef’s Cook Cook with
Chae Chef,” We’re making Dakgalbi (stir-fried chicken). Dakgalbi? Dakgalbi! – Please, focus.
– I was reading the comments. – OK, comments. Why are you doing V LIVE? – It’s to communicate with our fans.
– Right. To communicate. Let’s see the comments.
I guess the lighting is a bit dark. It’s a bit dark here, apparently. The lights…
This is as bright as it can get here. Anyway… Is there a way to change the lighting? People are asking if you have a cold. – Me? – Yes.
– No, it’s just rhinitis. – OK.
– I didn’t live that long, but I think this is the worst rhinitis
I’ve ever had in my life. – “HYUNGWON, did you not wash your hair?”
– I did! I did, but the reason why I’m wearing a hat is,
you know I got my hair bleached, so I can’t do anything fancy to my hair, and this is how my hair looks now. I couldn’t possibly come on your show
looking like that. That’s why I’m wearing a hat. – Do you want to see? – See what?
– How I look without the hat? Please show us quickly. – Just 3 seconds.
– No. – Not even 3 seconds?
– No. Monbebe might press the “X” button
on the top right. – So I won’t go that far.
– OK. – This is…
– Plus, my hair is all messed up. – I don’t know what to do with it.
– It would’ve been nice if you wore a shirt. But, I understand. You look good. Should I show them what I’m wearing? Show then your long legs. OK, not bad today. So, here’s mine.
This is Dakgalbi. This is yours. – I’m making Oksusu jeon (corn pancakes)!
– Oksusu jeon! Yes, Oksusu jeon. – What’s that in English?
– Huh? – In English? – Corn jeon.
– Say what? What? I did not understand a thing you said.
What did you just say? Originally, for Oksusu jeon… Corn jeon! Corn jeon! – OK.
– Originally, I was going to make seafood Kimchi jeon. But I was talking to our staff, and you know how Mr. Baek Jong-won posts a lot of videos, right? One of the videos was on Oksusu jeon. They thought I would really like it. – Oksusu jeon! – So I monitored and watched
the video. First, I liked how it looked. Also, I really like canned corn. You do. So… When we make this, I thought I could enjoy it myself, and all the Monbebe at home
can try it, since it’s easy and delicious. That’s why I chose Oksusu jeon
as today’s menu. That was a little long. I almost got bored. I almost lost my focus there,
but OK. – First…
– Heater… can we open the windows, please? – It’s really warm in here.
– Anyway, that was that. – Here’s the recipe.
– Yes, the recipe. – HYUNGWON, first of all…
– I don’t need a recipe. – You have it all in your head?
– Right. – I…
– Are you sure? – Yes. To change these two… I prepared hard. – So you memorized everything, huh?
– Right. – You memorized everything!
– If you want to cook, if you are a true chef, shouldn’t you
have everything in your head already? – If you look at the recipe, that’s too easy.
– Then let me make Oksusu jeon. – You should do the Dakgalbi…
– What are you talking about? It’s all decided here. – OK. – It’s already decided.
– Then let’s get started right away. I have one concern. I am worried about one thing.
When we do “Kyun Chef’s Cook Cook,” No, I have it all prepared. After we’re done with “Kyun Chef’s Cook Cook,”
we eat what we cooked. I’m sorry, but that’s mine. – I washed it, though.
– It’s mine. Where did I take this from? Soon, he’s going to try and
steal my Oksusu jeon as well. Didn’t they say we have
ready-to-eat chicken? No, no. – You’re doing well.
– This is too big. Hang on. – Please do some talking.
– Yes. I’m looking at the comments and, some one said “You’re quarreling
even more than with Min Chef!” Well, MINHYUK wasn’t exactly worth
the title of chef. And you think you’re worth the title
when you cooked with a ball-point pen? That… that’s right. Here it is. I like your jacket. I was wearing a shirt earlier, but as soon as I saw this,
I thought I had to change. I was thinking about wearing a shirt,
but I thought I’d look like a poser. I thought it may look like
I’m showing off. This is all about showing off, though. You’re on air. You have to show them something! – You should show them how good your
cooking is. – I should. Someone said, “HYUNGWON, are you sure
you know how to cook?” This is… I’ve known HYUNGWON for…
about 7 years? No… It’s been about 7 years, and… how many times did I see him cook? When was it? Maybe twice in total? What’s that about? – Do you have a heartburn?
– No, no. I was just out of breath. Can we use this spoon? Probably? – HYUNGWON, you seem very relaxed.
– Me? – Yes. – As for me…
– It doesn’t take long? I can basically start when dakgalbi
is almost finished. – I’d still have enough time.
– Then do me a favor. – Please cut the chicken for me.
– No problem. Here are the drumsticks, and
chopping board is… Let us begin cooking now. It’s just the two of us today, right? So please face the front and do some talking
when I am washing my hands. If we’re both looking behind,
what are they supposed to watch? – Did you wash your hands?
– I am about to. – So please talk facing the front. As I was saying earlier, we usually eat what we make on this show. After this is over, we have dakgalbi… No, not dakgalbi! We have whatever
we made that day. But today… Don’t say that. Are you saying that because you don’t
trust me? – I didn’t even finish my sentence.
– I felt guilty for some reason. When we do “Cook Cook,” my mom always watch it. – Really? – Please say hi to my mom.
– Hi, mom! How have you been? Please take care of yourself.
It’s cold so make sure you don’t catch a cold. I hope to see you soon. I hope everything’s going well. Stay healthy! I love you! I just saw JOOHONEY’s mom recently. JOOHONEY’s mom describes HYUNGWON
in such a funny way. – You were talking about me?
– Yes. His mom saw SHOWNU and
she was like, “You’ve lost so much weight!” She went on talking about JOOHONEY, and MINHYUK, and then she was like,
“HYUNGWON, I can barely see him”. The way she describes things! – She was saying that HYUNGWON was so skinny
that she couldn’t see him when he’s facing
the side. – She did. Wait, is this the right amount?
Isn’t this a little too much? This is… this is also Baek Jong-won’s recipe. Mr. Baek Jong-won that HYUNGWON talked about. This is the magic paste! So here… Wait, I need soy sauce in this paste. – Soy sauce.
– You know what you’re doing, right? Dakgalbi. – Right, of course.
– So this… The scissors, and other utensils are… I think they’re here. Soy sauce… One cup of soy sauce? I saw Baek Jong-won’s recipe. Was it one cup? One cup of soy sauce. – And… – How anxious would they feel
if you say things like that?! – But, Mr. Baek says this, too.
– Just keep it to yourself! – Mr. Baek does that, too!
– Do I use just one of these, or all of them? – All of them.
– OK. If we were to make enough food
for our manager Deokjun, and others… One question, can you get drunk
with cooking wine? – Huh?
– Do you get drunk if you have too much
cooking wine? I always wondered whenever my mom used it. – It’s alcoholic, right?
– Should I answer that question? Everyone, can a person get drunk
in cooking wine? Is this vinegar? The smell of vinegar. That’s pretty strong. – Kyun Chef.
– Yes. – Where’s the trash can?
– Huh? – The trash can.
– Over there. – Oh this is the trash can.
– Here. Here it is. – Isn’t this for food waste?
– I think this is for food waste. That one. This is… That’s more paste than I thought. I should’ve used a bigger bowl. To Monbebe… – The smell of vinegar would be…
– I know. I don’t think I should do this with a spoon. Let me show you how I chop this. – Chopping?
– Yes. Make it the regular dakgalbi size, please. I have my dakgalbi… – …in big bites usually.
– Seriously… – What?!
– Nothing. – Any problem?
– No. Should I make it small like spring onion
slices, then?! I’m just saying that you’re doing a good job. This is weird. The chicken is a little tough. Oh, you’re slicing them like duck meat. That’s how I eat my dakgalbi. – And…
– I don’t know who got this chicken, – but this is a good chicken.
– That’s drumsticks. They usually come in big chunks, though. I’ll try to keep it quiet while I chop this. – Please talk a lot for me.
– Got it. Now… We need one more chopping board. We don’t have a chopping board. Chopping board, chopping board… You look like a butcher. You look so powerful. “KIHYUN, is the paste turning out OK?”
Of course! This is the all-around spicy mix
by Mr. Baek Jongwon? We are using the exact same recipe from that, – Why?
– Someone, “HYUNGWON, you’re really chopping
the life out of that thing” a fan said, You’re supposed to… – Watch out for your hand.
– Of course. – For me, the first rule of cooking is
– Hygiene. – Second is safety.
– Safety. Taste comes after that for me. Safety and what did you say? – Hygiene, safety and taste?
– Yes? Taste comes last. I hope it works out. Where is the wash cloth?
Here it is. The reason why I want to learn cooking
is because, – You know how my sibling cooks.
– Right. – The sibling cooks.
– So, I watched the sibling cook
several times. – How was it?
– Very… “This is such a charming vocation”. – Chef is!
– So cool, I haven’t tasted the food yet, but I’ve seen photos. So I really wanted to try. HYUNGWON, do you want to
try cutting with this? – No.
– Okay. I’ll just do what I’m supposed to do. – There’s no knife.
– No knife? – You were going to use the knife
I’m using, huh?
– Right. – Chicken ribs are so hard to trim.
– Right. – Meat doesn’t cut so well.
I’ve seen others cut them so well though.
– Knife… Then, What can I u With scissors. – What?
– I’ll cut with scissors then. You’re doing so well though. – You’re right, but scallions are supposed
to be cut with a knife.
– First off, – Please put that down first.
– You should cut the scallions with a knife, It looks better that way. – Anyways,
– But to come to think of it, I think the chicken ribs were handled
with scissors at restaurants. That’s after they’re cooked. Raw meat doesn’t cut well with
scissors. – Oh yes?
– Right. MONBEBE could worry about us so… – HYUNGWON, you don’t even like scallions.
– I’m sorry but I’ll just cut the meat first, – Please talk with MONBEBE please.
– Yes. There aren’t many people who like
scallions. I’ll cut a little bit. – Just about this much.
– I think this will make 4 servings. Sure. Actually I can’t help but use
that knife. – Why is that?
– I have to slice cabbage. You can’t cut cabbage with this. – I’ll cut up to here.
– Okay. – You go wash this up yourself.
– Okay. – I should wash this up too.
– That’s… A fans says she likes scallions. – You like scallions, huh?
– HYUNGWON, do you eat scallions? I do. I should have done this with this! – It cuts better?
– Yes! Didn’t you say raw meat doesn’t cut
well? Cabbage is clean. Should I wash it up one more time? I should have used this
from the beginning. – It cuts well?
– It’s not just that, Chicken ribs should be cut with scissors, period. – Then you should do that from today.
– Yes, I learned something today. And I watched Mr. Baek Jongwon do this, he said to put a lot of cabbage. – Cabbage is high in water content.
– Isn’t that basic? All of a sudden, I became
someone who doesn’t know the basics. I didn’t mean it that way. Why would you corner me like that? I should do a little more. This is a lot already. – You were going to say something?
– 10 millions hearts just now! – 10 million? HYUNGWON, please show them
some cute stuff now! 1, 10, 100, 1000,
10000, 100000… – We just broke 10 million.
– Then show us some cute face please! – You’re not supposed to do that
with scissors in your hands.
– Okay. – I will show you later.
– Okay, got it. – And KIHYUN,
– Yes. – We finished our promotion, right?
– Right. Let’s talk about what we’ve
been up to. What we’ve been up to… Can I give away a massive spoiler then? – What?
– A massive spoiler? – What is it? We shot a lot of things. As you know,
we look like we’re taking a break,
but we’re not. “Put a lot of cabbage”.
This is enough, right? – More cabbage please.
– More? – Yes.
– There’s a lot here.
– Take a look. There should be a lot more cabbage. – You like cabbage that much?
– Not that I like it so much,
but there’s reason behind it. You said that water comes out from cabbages.
Otherwise, things will stick to each other. HYUNGWON is telling me to put more
cabbages… This is news to me. I’ll chop them in big pieces. Is this too big? So if I talk to you about
what I’ve been up to, – Can I say this?
– What is it? Tell me first. – I mean…
– That’s okay. – Okay?
– I’m done handling the chicken. This is a bit trivial
to call it a massive spoiler, but we shot a music video. And we shot so many videos. And we’re rehearsing so much. And personally, I’m working out. – Sorry.
– Why would you spit on the chicken? – I’m really sorry.
– How can you spit on the chicken? – Sorry.
– Should I put a mask on you?
– Right, I’m so sorry. He spits out of the blue.
Looked like Hydra. You want to take a look at
the meat? – I prepared it in the size that
restaurants do. – What’s wrong with this? Potato stuck to the knife
and it won’t come off. Then… No. Should I start the corn cheese? – Or should I wait for you?
– I think you can start. Okay. Then the video, I’m sure there are MONBEBE who
didn’t get to watch Mr. Baek’s video, so I’ll explain it to you. First off,
you need a can of sweet corn as
you can see here. And then, water, oil
and batter mix. If you don’t have batter mix,
then you can use starch. And there was another mix you needed. – Then flour.
– Yes, flour. So that’s what you need. Then I’ll open up this
corn can, and remove all water inside. When you open a can, watch out for your hand. Do you eat onions? – Do you eat onions?
– Me? I like onions now. – You like onions?
– Yes. Onions… You should sift the corn. I should have simmered
onions in cold water. Then remove water, Water… like this. Remove the water. Onions, – Just the way it is.
– Corn! I didn’t even do anything to this, – It’s already so good?
– Yes, I just opened the can
and it smells so good. – Chicken looks amazing.
– Right? Water..
According to Mr. Baek, You’re supposed to remove
as much water as possible. – Mr. Baek said that?
– Yes, he did. – Onions…
– I want to eat this now using a spoon. – I made a mistake.
– What’s wrong? I had to put chopped onions
in cold water. It’s too spicy. Please tell MONBEBEs about it. – Just…
– Mr. Baek said, if you don’t have a sieve, you may just drain water from it. I’ll add a small amount of onions. The recipe tells to add peeled
garlic, but I would skip it. Because it has a lot of crushed garlic. Now, to this… I guess that will be all right. Sauce… Oh, right.
I need to marinate chicken. I guess I should’ve used
a bigger bowl. It can’t contain all this. I need something as big as this. Okay, I can put all of it in the bowl. Still, it’s… Well, I need to mix them well. May I use food prep gloves? Gloves.
Excuse me. Down there… Corn is ready. Are there any disposable gloves? – Here?
– While he’s looking for them, I finished prepping corn. – Please try not to make noise
while you’re looking for them. – Okay. Now, corn is ready. Here, I’m going to add water
by measuring a disposable cup. The corn weighs 290g per can. So, I’m going to add
1/3 of this cup. 50g? Pour this much, 1/3 of this cup. Then, add frying powder. Use a disposable cup to measure. Add half a cup of frying powder. Frying powder? Mr. Baek told to add frying powder generously,
not less than the recipe. The reason is…
It helps to put things together. Because corn kernels are small, if it lacks frying powder,
they would fall apart. – It won’t stick together.
– Right. So, it’s better to use
frying powder generously. I said I’ve been working out lately. It feels like I’m lifting weights. It’s more than 4 servings, I guess. This much.
Is it less than half a cup? It looks very spicy. It’s more than half a cup. It needs to be better
to wear disposable gloves and mix them well by hand. – KIHYUN.
– Yes. – Is it going okay? – Sure.
As you can see, it just looks like Dakgalbi. – Right.
– It looks so nice. – Don’t you think it would be too spicy?
– It has too much sauce. I watched the clip. Mr. Baek said, “If it’s too salty,” “add water”. He said Oksusu Jeon
tastes good, no matter what. If you add something special,
it just tastes better. You don’t have to worry about it. – And… – I think that’s true.
– Sorry? – That’s true.
– Right. I have to mix this well. A spoon… – I’m going to mix it well.
– Do you like sesame oil? I can’t have enough of it. May I buy a bottle for you? Now… – Right.
– Since you like it… I need to mix it.
Let’s mix it well. Since it’s a lot… Someone said, “KIHYUN,
are you making Kimchi?” Kimchi? Oh, please. Please show this to fans.
Take a closer look at this. It doesn’t look like Kimchi at all. It smells amazing.
Sesame oil. Don’t you feel that? I can’t.
You may add more. I added a lot. If I add more,
it would taste greasy. Let’s read comments. Let me add some ground pepper. I don’t like this much. – Do you like pepper?
– Pepper? I like it, too. – Pepper…
– Have you cooked this before? – Never. Okay. I usually cook dishes
I’ve never tried on this show. – Really?
– Yes. You like to challenge.
I like the spirit of challenge. Is there any good news
for MONBEBEs? – As I said…
– Something like a music video. I just licked sauce on my finger. – Yes.
– It tastes really great! So, I’m going to start cooking. Everyone, don’t forget – to tidy up while cooking.
– Sure, it’s important. KIHYUN is so organized and tidy. There’s no room to put
a step in your room. – Right.
– Do you agree? Because 3 of us are sharing
the room, it’s crowded. We have more belongings
but the space is limited. They still have their suitcases
from the world tour in the room. Three of us did it intentionally. World tour suitcases are still…
It’s not on. I took out things from the suitcase. Then, I opened the suitcase and put other belongings
in it, for temporary storage. I’m going to use them
for the next concert tour. Well, I have the suitcase from
our recent business trip in my room. – Right?
– There’s nothing inside it, though. Because we use 3 suitcases. Each one of us carries 3 suitcases. For 3 members,
that’s 9 suitcases. If you think about having 9 suitcases
in a room… That’s quite crowded. That’s why we leave them in the room
and put our clothes inside. If it’s not tasty,
it will be weird. If it doesn’t taste good,
I’ll make a big bow to you. – Will you do that if it doesn’t taste good?
– Yes. I’m so sure. It’ll taste good. Mr. Baek told to mix it well. – Stir well?
– Yes. – Why? – Sorry? – What’s the difference?
– To mix frying powder and ingredients. It’s not for four servings. I’m done. I’m going to wait. Then, now, may I talk with fans? “Add water”. Fans want me to add some water. There’s a reason why
I didn’t add water. As I said before,
cabbage produce a lot of water. It looks delicious. It looks delicious. Now… He puts a lot of love to this sauce. He puts everything
into the sauce. You think I need more
cabbage? I added a lot! – But Dakgalbi needs a lot of
cabbage. – But this… – Should I add more?
– But follow – your gut.
– Should I stick to my recipe? – Yes. – Then…
– But sometimes you need to take advice. Then, I would go without
adding more. Because I think it’s enough. But it looks salty. I need more cabbage? – Why?
– That sauce is for 10 servings? No way. I watched a clip
from YouTube. Mr. Baek was… Okay, first. He always smiles and says,
it’s better to use hands for cooking. So, I’m going to tear them
with my hands. After tearing them up… Mr. Baek told to use a lot of cooking oil
to make Jeon. – So that it can be soaked?
– Yes. Well, I don’t know.
But he told to use a lot of oil. Mr. Baek encouraged
to use a lot of cooking oil, without worrying. Then, he told to cook on low. Already, cabbage produces water. It smells good already. Someone said, “You have to use
a Soju glass to measure”. I saw it. But it’s for 1 serving.
You use it to cook for 1 serving. Everyone is…
It’s okay. “A frog is cooking”. Are you talking about me?
I read a comment. It won’t produce water a lot
due to the sauce? I guess our fans are good chefs. It produces a lot of water. Right, it tastes good when
we have a lot of cabbage in Dakgalbi. But I think it has a lot of cabbage. Everyone, it’s because
you can’t see this well. It has a lot of cabbage.
More than you think. I didn’t put a lot of other ingredients,
like potato. – Is it going well?
– Sure. No problem. “Make the sauce double”. It looks delicious, right. – HYUNGWON.
– Yes. They look forward to seeing
how you turn it upside down. – That’s the hardest…
– You know this. Mr. Baek said – that’s the hardest part.
– Turning upside down. Making the batter is nothing,
compared to that. I’ve cooked pizza several times. – You failed, didn’t you?
– What? But this Jeon… Why? – It looks nice. – But it’s hard to
turn it upside down because corn produces a lot of water. So, the batter becomes too soggy. Mr. Baek said it’s hard to
turn it upside down if it’s too big. So, try
to make a small one first. – But you have to dream big.
– However, today might be the last episode for
Chae Chef. I may not be able to
come back to this episode. – You felt it instinctively.
– I have to do this without practice. So, I made a big one. – Your younger brother is preparing
to be a chef. – Yes. It means that you have No. Totally different.
He liked to cook even when he was young. – Really?
– We’re talented in different areas. But it looks so delicious. I’m not exaggerating.
It looks so yummy. It smells good. – This…
– But it looks so hard. I’m so sure it’s going
to be successful. “What I heard most frequently
was Mr. Baek”. – Mr. Baek.
– Because we used his recipes to cook these. I think it’s not bad to mention his name. “Put the lid on”. Why should I put the lid on? Well, I’m going to cook
according to my knowledge. It doesn’t look so bad. “Why don’t you change it
to Braised Spicy Chicken?” Braised Spicy Chicken is nice, too. Because it’s my favorite dish. – Really?
– Yes, I can’t get enough of it. May I buy one for you? – Always…
– I earn enough to eat it! – I didn’t mean it.
– KIHYUN. Because it was ironic. His favorite dish is not
Braised Spicy Chicken. – Then?
– He always says that to us. To Deokjun, to me, and to SHOWNU, he always says, “Will you join me eating Chicken Feet?” – It’s one of my favorite food.
– Otherwise, “Will you join me having
Steamed Monkfish?” – I guess those are his favorite dishes.
– I like Steamed Monkfish. I’ve never heard from him,
asking to have Braised Spicy Chicken. It always was Steamed Monkfish
or Chicken Feet. – I need to turn it upside down soon.
– I saw you how to do it. It looks okay, right? I think if you do that,
it will be torn apart. Really?
I need to leave it for a while. – For a while.
– A few more minutes. But it’s really hard.
I think it’s going to be challenging. – It’s hard to turn it upside down.
– Right, it is. When you cook at home,
make it smaller. Make small ones first
and then try bigger ones. It would be better to make
several small pancakes. I look like a chef. I don’t look like a chef. “You can do it”. Will you make mixed rice
after eating this? – We don’t have rice.
– We don’t? “Didn’t you have some steins
on your white top?” Just a bit. But it’s for cooking.
I can wash it later. – How is it going?
– So far, so good. Very nice. Oh, no. Oh, my. – I have a trouble.
– Why? – Can’t you turn it upside down?
– This thing will decide whether
I did well or not on this V LIVE. I feel a lot of pressure.
Will you do it for me? You said you would cook
for yourself. I don’t think I would do well.
Oh, my. Chicken meat is fully cooked
but it’s burnt. I need to turn it upside down. – Too much spice.
– Excuse me, sir. Are you good at turning
a pancake upside down? Please help me. – Oh, we have this.
– I’m so nervous! Oh, my. Way to go!
You can do it. Try. – I don’t think you can do it.
– Don’t say such things. – Because it has too much kernels.
– I agree. Try, if you think you can. – If some get out of the pan,
I can’t help. – Try. What should I do? I am so nervous.
I’m sweating. May I put it into the pot now? Oh, no. I need to soak it in water, right? HYUNGWON, what are you
going to do? Will you do that or not? I have to turn it upside down! I have to do it! – HYUNGWON, can you do that?
– I will try. – I’m so nervous.
– Now? – I’m going to try. I think it’s going to be nice. I will have to put them now.
It’s breaking up. Here we go. Fans are asking!
“When will he do that?” I’m sorry.
But I’ve never done this before. It looks well-toasted.
It feels okay. Let’s go!
Stop hesitating. – Won’t you do that?
– I should do that. Corn omelet! Like an egg omelet.
Corn omelet. – I need to change the menu.
– It’s a corn omelet. Oh, really…
Please don’t show it to fans. – Oh, a lot of steins.
– Sorry. I need to change the recipe
by Mr. Baek’s. It was Oksusu Jeon but I’m going to make
a corn omelet. I think it’s done. Mine is almost done, too. Well… I will change the recipe
to a corn omelet. “Chae Chef just debuted
and retired”. – Retired after his debut.
– You want to send me home. I think it would have
been okay if it were smaller. – But it looks okay.
– Will you show this to fans? – It looks…
– It was big enough to fill the pan. – So…
– You needed to have room to move it. Right, I needed to have room
for moving it. It’s now an omelet. Look at this. I should’ve not
put Udon noodles right into it. – I have to break them down.
– But it looks so delicious. – This?
– No, this. – What about this?
– It smells good. But it looks like
Braised Spicy Chicken. – This…
– It’s not Dakgalbi but Braised Chicken. I should’ve cut chicken
into bigger pieces. – But tastes matters.
– Right. Sure. I think it’s almost done.
I’ll turn it down. Then, I’ll turn it up. It looks delicious. Here, “Lava Dakgalbi”. “Too much sauce… it’s like a river of sauce”. “You need to cook them for a long time”. Hang on. Be honest, fans.
Among those who are watching this on V LIVE, among viewers of “Kyun Chef’s Cook Cook,”
is there any chef? If you’re a chef,
please let me know. If you’re a chef. “Screwed up”.
No way. It’s fine. Do you know why it’s so watery? MONBEBEs told me to add water. – I said cabbage produces water…
– Are you blaming MONBEBE? – May I blame you?
– Yes, please. Okay. The problem is HYUNGWON. I’m the problem. “Chef for my family”.
No, not this one. “Me? I have a license, too”.
This fan majored in cooking! More than I expected… Mine is almost done. They keep calling it “Braised Spicy Chicken”. I think it’s fully cooked already. I will make one more. You said you would make two. This time, for you, I will make a small one. It’s going to be small.
Pour a small amount of cooking oil. “Let’s save the corn omelet”.
Make a small one this time. Yes. I don’t have much batter now. I guess I can do this. Mr. Baek said…
Sorry for quoting him continuously. But he said we can cook anything
with this sauce. – With this sauce…
– Will you take a look at this? Let’s taste it. It’s so delicious. It’s so delicious. Really. I have a bottle
of condensed milk. As you can see, it’s… – It’s a new bottle.
– Chef! It’s a new one. Please check it out
before you use it. It’s so delicious.
I’m not exaggerating. Oh, my. Please leave it that way. – It’s 1/4 of the previous one.
– Like this. You were bold but
now you’re so cautious. I used all the batter left. It’s enough for me. Then, sprinkle condensed milk
on top of it. Awesome.
This is so delicious. Wow. What do you think?
How does it look? It smells like CGV.
(Local movie theater franchise) You know what it means. It smells like Megabox, too. – Also, Lotte Cinema.
– Right. I got what you meant. Speak in English, please. This is corn Jeon. – Smell is good.
– Corn pancake. – Corn pancake.
– Corn pancake. The smell is good. The smell is good. – Yes. – Condensed milk.
– It’s my second corn pancake. This time, I hope to
turn it upside down successfully. – You’re going to try one more time.
– Okay. – Okay. – Not yet.
– Go! – Not yet. – Okay, let’s go!
– Let’s go! It’s time.
1, 2, 3! – Success.
– Success. – Success.
– SHOWNU almost started a fire by doing that. Success!
Everyone! I succeeded. I turn the heat off. Really… I’ll taste a piece of chicken. – It’s Braised Spicy Chicken.
– I don’t care as long as it’s delicious. Everyone, first…. Did you finish cooking? – Over?
– Yes. It’s delicious. It’s delicious. – But it’s salty.
– It’s salty? May I taste it? I’ll… – Not this one.
– You like onions. I eat onion when I have grilled meat. – With a piece of chicken…
– I mean pork. – Or beef.
– And Udon and chicken. Isn’t it too hot now? – Do you want to put it in my mouth?
I’m going to burn my tongue! – No way. It’s okay. Delicious, right?
But it’s a bit salty. I just had noodles
and chicken together. How come it feels like
I had them separately? I haven’t tasted noodles. It’s delicious. But the scent…
Garlic? This sauce smells quite spicy. So, my second Jeon is done.
Will you take a look at it? The first one should have
looked like this. Mr. Baek said that for a purpose. – About what?
– Make small ones first. I think we can eat it now. Let’s bring this to the dinner table. Hang on. HYUNGWON.
We have this. – No need.
– Okay, no? This is Jeon. So… Camera, will you come here? It’s done very well,
even decoration with condensed milk. – Hang on. It’s too heavy.
– Like this. Too heavy. Too heavy.
Let’s do this. Let’s move it to the side. – Where’s the instant rice?
– This… – Now… HYUNGWON!
– Yes. Plates.
We need to have two plates. First… Let’s do this. This… If you need more condensed milk,
use this. – May I add it to this?
– Please don’t. I want to taste Tteok,
I’ll taste it. (Rice cake) Enjoy. I’m going to taste chicken first. Did you buy pickled radish? Do we have no pickled radish? Taste Tteok.
It’s so delicious. Isn’t it okay? Don’t think about any weird joke. It’s delicious.
But I think if you had left it on the heat
for 5 minutes more, chicken would taste better,
well-soaked in the sauce. – May I?
– No. It’s delicious now.
It’s delicious. May I taste yours? Taste it after swallowing
any leftover of Dakgalbi. Which one do you want me to taste?
This or that? – Choose one.
– Taste it first. – This?
– Then, taste this. Okay. “Isn’t it salty?”
It’s not that salty. Is it okay? – It’s unique.
– Really? It’s a bit spicy but this is… This is delicious. It’s tasty. It’s hard to cook something
not delicious with these ingredients. – Deokjun, taste it.
– Manager, taste this. Isn’t it delicious? – He said, “Hmm!”
– I’m so glad to hear that. Well, some may live alone. Some are too busy to
have meals regularly. They may skip a meal. Let’s say it’s 2 AM in the morning. It’s too late to have a meal, – but you’re starved.
– This would be so nice. – Then… – Try this. It’ll be nice.
– It’s delicious. Mr. Baek said this is good bar food
when drinking alone. This is really… – It’s really…
– This tastes better corn cheese, a complimentary
dish from a sushi place. It has only corn and cheese. This is like… How can I say? I know why it’s called Jeon. It tastes like Jeon. It has the lingering taste. It goes well with condensed milk. Did you enjoy today’s V LIVE? Let me ask you a question.
How many times have you cooked by now? Be honest. – Up to now.
– Yes. Once, twice, three times… Like 6 times? – Really? – Yes.
– You cooked this after 6 tries. – Yes.
– It’s not bad. It’s not bad, right?
I think I’m talented. It’s hard to say you’re talented. But it is delicious.
It was nice. Right? The recipe is so easy to follow. Let’s enjoy this, too. Someone said, “You don’t
taste Dakgalbi, LOL”. – It’s delicious.
– Delicious. Everyone, don’t misunderstand.
It’s delicious. If we had rice,
I bet we would have this more. But this makes me pause
after tasting. It makes me pause
after tasting it. – Let’s change the menu name.
– To what? – Braised Spicy Chicken. Okay, it is Braised Spicy Chicken. It would be better,
if we name it so. Because of the sauce…
But it’s delicious. It’s very nice. Everyone,
we should get going now to have dinner. We just finished promotion
after comeback, and thought about
how to meet our fans. So, we were back on V LIVE
to cook together. I hope you enjoyed it. – I guess they liked it.
– I personally liked this! It’s very rare to see HYUNGWON
cooking. I am not good at cooking,
but I wanted to try. I’m glad to cook
in front of MONBEBEs. – I worried before we started.
– Why? I can’t forget your ramen fiasco. – That’s…
– 3 years ago? – 3 years? 5 years ago.
Before our debut. – 5 years ago. But that was the worst
ramen ever in my life. I tasted what he cooked
after 5 years. His cooking skills
have improved a lot. I can’t deny it.
I agree. So, next time… Oh, you need to act cute
since we said so. Please do that before finishing this. 1, 2, 3. – Did you finish?
– I’m going to do it now. If I want to do,
I should do it well. – Here we go.
– Yes. Here we go. – Why is my face so itchy?
– Will you do it or not? – I will.
– Okay, 1, 2, 3. Since you hesitate
and take a lot of time, – Did they curse?
– “Come out, HYUNGEON’s idol singer identity”. – I will do that.
– Your idol singer identity. – Sure. – Of course, I’m an idol band member.
– 1, 2, 3. Don’t do that! – I will do that.
– Everyone can do this. – Then, do that!
– This… – 1, 2, 3. MONBEBEs, I’m going to
turn this camera off and have dinner. Today… HYUNGWON, we have to say bye. “Kyun Chef’s Cook Cook with Chae Chef”. HYUNGWON finished it
by acting cute. We’re going to have dinner
and do what’s left on our schedule. We should get going now. We’re MONSTA X! Bye!