(Chambada ♥ Chajumma’s
Seafood Pot) (Coming home with heavy buckets
and a light heart) Well, well
(A confident voice) – Wow~ So how did you do?
– Check it out Did you catch something?
What are these? – Wow!
– Wow, what are these? (A giant trout) Is that a trout? Is it? Wow~
(Feeling proud) (How big is it?) [Na PD] Where did you catch that
giant thing? [Na PD] It’s bigger than what you
caught yesterday Wow, this thing is incredible What do you think is the market price
for this thing? They said it’s a really big one
compared to average trouts – Stay right there! (Let the party begin)
– 46cm Okay, stay there What is it?
(Confused) Okay, one, two, three! (Finally putting up the
congratulatory banner) You did it~ (Surprise event for Hai Jin the fisherman)
[♬ BGM “Moon Fairy – Infield Fly” playing] (It may not be a rock bream) (but it’s enough to make them happy) I’m not gonna cook the big one tonight
(Dinner menu: grilled fish & seafood pot) I wanna save it for later
(He’s gonna fry the giant trout next time) [Kyesang] Wanna take them out?
(Kyesang & Ho Jun, the mussel duo) (Cooling them in cold water) I’ll take them out of their shell and
hand them to you (Division of labor, Kyesang takes
the mussels out of their shells) (And Ho Jun de-beards them using
scissors) (A mountain of mussels) I appreciate the gesture
(Hai Jin is touched by the surprise event) [Seung Won] The… pepper… – [Hai Jin] How many?
– Five green ones and five red ones (Picking five of each color) (and delivers them to Seung Won) Thank you, thank you! (Peppers) (Green pumpkins) (Scallions) (Vegetables for the seafood pot) (Leftover octopus from yesterday) (A generous amount of dried shrimp) – [Seung Won] Are the mussles ready?
– Yes (Putting a lot of mussles on top) (A luxurious seafood pot in the making) Now (Drying the leftover mussels) I don’t think there’s enough space (Lining up each and every one
with care) We have a lot of food
(We also have goldeye rockfish!) (Seasoning the rockfish before
grilling) (Sprinkling the salt) (What are the lemons for?) (Putting the lemon pieces on top of
the rockfish) – [Na PD] To get rid of the fishy smell?
– Yep (Wrapping the fish with tinfoil) (Using the leftover lemons for
decoration) (Let’s start grilling!) (Very calm) (Cooking the backside thoroughly) That looks so good (Getting nice and brown) (Wow~) (Putting in more oil to make them
more crispy) (3 combo: lemon, tangerine, flower) (Beautifully decorated plate) (Grilled rockfish is finished) Open the pot, please
(Starting on the seafood pot right away) (Mixing soybean paste into the
kelp broth) (Mixing spicy pepper into the base soup) (Marinated shrimp) (Stir, stir) (Tasting it to see if it needs more salt) Okay, I’m gonna throw these in now (Vegetables +Seafood going in) (Looks delicious) Let’s see if they’re all cooked
(Who wants to try?) (Oh, me!) Wow! [Seung Won] Good, right? (Scooping up the vetables and seafood) Give me the pot, I’ll do it (Fill up the pot with hot soup) [Seung Won] Okay, it’s ready
(Time to boil the pot!) Now, bring the trivet [Hai Jin] Oh, this goes on top?
(Their handmade-trivet) (Putting on the pots one by one) [Seung Won] How is it going? Well? (Manly) Amazing! The trivet’s a huge hit! [Hai Jin] I’m so happy
(The pots are starting to boil) [Seung Won] Wait, the soup is
going to spill over! (Just a little more!) (Almost like burning the pots) (They’re finally ready) (Moving the pots carefully with tongs) Over here! That’s it – Geez~
– Well done! (The seafood pots are ready
thanks to Hai Jin’s hard work) [Hai Jin] Let’s unwrap the tinfoil (Lifting up the tinfoil that was
keeping the fish warm) (Nicely grilled rockfish) [Seung Won] Good, good
We did a great job (Sizzling seafood pot with
plenty of seafood) [Hai Jin] Look at them still boiling [Seung Won] Yeah, the pots keep boiling (And young radish kimchi on the side!) [Seung Won] Kyesang, isn’t this
a weird experience? [Hai Jin] And kind of pathetic [Kyesang] I’m getting very emotional (A warm and emotional meal
they all prepared together) [Kyesang] Great work, everyone (Trying the seafood pot before
it gets cold) – [Ho Jun] Is this octopus?
– Yeah, try it [Kyesang] Wow, it tastes amazing – [Seung Won] Good, right?
– So good! – It tastes better because it’s warm
– Tasty! [Hai Jin] That is delicious
(Scooping out a plump mussel) (Blowing on it before taking it
straight to his mouth) (Making them all warm inside) [Seung Won] Delicious
(Goes great with the wasabi) [Seung Won] A lot of work went into this,
but this is worth it – What’s this called?
– Goldeye rockfish (Tasty) [Kyesang] We actually made
three meals a day